- Factsheet on Labor [pdf], June 13, 2006
- Factsheet on Labor [pdf] by US Embassy in Vietnam
- Minimum salary rise for state employees, Thanh Nien News, Tuesday, April 11, 2006
- Response to Joint Chambers Letter, re: illegal strikes involving violence,
Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, January 27, 2006
- AmCham Letter, re: minimum wage, and illegal strikes involving violence, AmCham Vietnam, January 11, 2006
- Decree No. 03/2005/ND-CP, Minimum wages for Vietnamese workers in FDI Enterprises, etc. (English - Vietnamese), January 6, 2006
- Review of Labor Code (as amended), Phillips Fox, April 2002
- Labor Code Amendments provided by Phillips Fox, April 2002
- Vietnam's Labor Rights Regime: An Assessment, CRS Report: March 23, 2001
States And Vietnam Sign Agreement On Labor Cooperation, U.S. Department
of Labor Press Release, November 17, 2000
- Memorandum of Understanding with The Ministry
of Labor, Invalids, and Social Affairs of Vietnam, November 17, 2000
- U.S. Department of State Human
Rights Report, Labor Subsections, February 25, 2000
Dust Hazards In Vietnamese Foundries; Current Situation and Countermeasures," International Labor Organization, May, 1999.
Study: Improving OSH Service For Female Workers In Vietnam," International Labor Organization, 1999.
Social Impact of Economic Reconstruction in Vietnam: A Selected Review," International Labor Organization, 1995.
Ministry of Labor, Invalids, and Social Affairs; Department of Labor , International Labor Organization website.
- National Information
Network On OSH of Vietnam