The United States - Vietnam: Business Leadership & Development Exchange Program
The USVTC-EF has been awarded a grant from the U.S. Department of State for the initiation of a new program on entrepreneurial business leadership. "The U.S.-Vietnam: Business Leadership & Development Exchange Program" is designed to help build understanding and appreciation for entrepreneurialism and business practices conducted in the U.S. The program also promotes shared expertise among entrepreneurs in the U.S. as well as an understanding of U.S. business practices, and enhancement of their ability to initiate and support economic development in Vietnam.
The 18 month program will consist of four key components:
- Four one-day seminars early 2008 in Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho for about 200 participants
- A three-week business training and mentoring program in the U.S. (for a selected group of 30 individuals)
- Facilitated communication between U.S. mentors and Vietnamese fellows to support the implementation of individual business action plans
- Follow-up meetings, continued assistance and dialogues between US and Vietnamese program participants
- Current and potential business leaders with men under thirty five years of age and women are welcome to apply for the one day seminars scheduled in early 2008.
- Applicants must submit an application form before February 1, 2008 to
U.S.-Vietnam Trade Council Education Forum
Opera Business Center #403
60 Ly Thai To Street
Click here for the application form in English and in Vietnamese
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to participate in one of the four one-day seminars in Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho.
- A selection process will be implemented for choosing 30 participants to attend a three-week program in the United States. English proficiency is an advantage in this component.
- Companies, other businesses, NGOs, universities, government agencies, and media are encouraged to nominate candidates for this program.
For more information, please contact Ms. Nguyen Thi Bich Thuy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Tran Thi Hong Ha at email@example.com
1025 Vermont Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
Opera Business Center
60 Ly Thai To Street, Suite 501